|iPhone Application Development
Developing applications for iPhones is a lot of fun. On one hand you get to create applications that use the cool features of the iPhone. On the other hand, however, you are constrained by the device and the environment. This course will help you create high performing, great looking applications on the iPhone.
Experienced programmers interested in learning how to program for the iPhone.
- Learn how to program the iPhone
- Learn how to work with the iPhone constraints
- Learn the iPhone SDK and build tools
- Learn how to improve performance and how to do Test Driven Development
- Readily apply practical techniques you learn in the course
- Developing for the iPhone
- Quick introduction to Objective-C and Memory Management
- Development Tools
- Application Structure
- Test Driven Development
- UI Controls and interactions
- Orientation, Rotation, Sizing, and Drawing
- Working with Data, networking, location,...
- Multitasking, Push notification,...
- What is new in iPhone?
|Our other courses